I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Jorge Ramos: America Is ‘Our Country, Not Theirs’—‘And We Are Not Going to Leave’
Ranch Hand Offline
Sparrow
Gold Member

RE: Jorge Ramos: America Is ‘Our Country, Not Theirs’—‘And We Are Not Going to Leave’
[quote='RaccoonFace' pid='1518324' dateline='1488219889']
To quote scorpion: "Mexicans (like Ramos) are much more interested in flooding the United States with people who look like him than he is in preserving and respecting its laws."

[quote]Jorge Ramos: America Is ‘Our Country, Not Theirs’—‘And We Are Not Going to Leave’

I've been around the West/Southwest many years. This man's sentiment is nothing new, and it has substantial following. Anyone living in proximity to the borderlands is very aware of the race-baiter propensity to divide/subdivide by ethnicity, only to cry "racist," plea for inclusion, and play victim when they are called out on it.

Any keen observer knows Ramos' interpretation of "Our Country, not theirs" equals exclusion of everyone other than hispanic/latino in his own mind. His retroactive re-definition is feeble. The man is exposed. Bigot identified.

The good news is that I know many hispanic/latino Americans that do not abide by the bullshit that men like this espouse. I do business with them, socialize with them, and enjoy success with them.

Fuck this guy Ramos. Grateful for the good Friends/Amigos I have.
03-14-2017 12:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Ranch Hand's post:
Leonard D Neubache, ElFlaco, estraudi

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jorge Ramos: America Is ‘Our Country, Not Theirs’—‘And We Are Not Going to Leave’ - Ranch Hand - 03-14-2017 12:36 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Uber and Lyft leave Austin puckerman 33 15,745 07-15-2019 07:16 AM
Last Post: puckerman
  Time to Leave the US. Gays can donate blood. Asnluver 75 33,757 07-31-2018 04:48 PM
Last Post: SlickyBoy
  Please leave negative feedback here! easternwomenrule 14 7,995 06-15-2017 07:01 AM
Last Post: easternwomenrule