Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Furry Conventioned Canceled Over Rise of Alt-Right Furries
Kurgan Offline
Kingfisher

RE: Furry Conventioned Canceled Over Rise of Alt-Right Furries
They were friends with a guy that hosts poker games on Thursday. He used to have Tuesday nights where they'd drink beer and watch My Little Pony and play in their fursuits. I just watched, the community later went downhill from what I heard about one of the main leaders of the group being a 35 year old guy and liking little children. I never had a suit. I just walked out after seeing a bunch of grown men watching a cartoon made for girls.

The host also identifies as a hyena. This was when I was slowly getting off the blue pill 4 years ago. 3 years ago, my brother started to get me books on red pill ideology.

Now the poker nights are usually the players who are Bernie supporters who think Trump is the reincarnation of Hitler and their hard on for the death of the Republican Party even though they live in an area where Republicans have been dead politically in the city for 50 years.
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2017 09:34 PM by Kurgan.)
04-15-2017 09:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kurgan's post:
Samseau

Messages In This Thread
RE: Furry Conventioned Canceled Over Rise of Alt-Right Furries - Kurgan - 04-15-2017 09:33 PM