Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Furry Conventioned Canceled Over Rise of Alt-Right Furries
SamuelBRoberts Offline
Crow
Gold Member

RE: Furry Conventioned Canceled Over Rise of Alt-Right Furries
(04-15-2017 11:01 PM)Kurgan Wrote:  
(04-15-2017 10:12 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  I suspect several people I used to know would be in the furry scene, now. Some may have passed through it and into whatever lies beyond (who knows...).

Anyone that's held court with a bunch of low-T social misfits in their misspent youth would be aware that at some point perhaps half of those types grew up and the other half drifted further and further into mental degradation.

Personally I see this furry madness as a kind of BDSM for Peter Pans who's testosterone levels aren't high enough for whips, ass-less chaps and gimp masks. It's a market that will grow.

Mentioning BDSM got me to ask this question: What do posters here at Roosh V think of BDSM?

They think people who go off-topic should be flogged.
You might ask in the lifestyle or game forum if you're really interested.
04-15-2017 11:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes SamuelBRoberts's post:
Leonard D Neubache

Messages In This Thread
RE: Furry Conventioned Canceled Over Rise of Alt-Right Furries - SamuelBRoberts - 04-15-2017 11:03 PM