Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Redemption and Honor: Members of the Establishment choosing Good against Evil.
Thomas Jackson Offline
Woodpecker

RE: Redemption and Honor: Members of the Establishment choosing Good against Evil.
Knew he did Conan the Barbarian which is a awesome movie, but didnt know he also helped write Dirty Harry. Also Red Dawn. Those are some classics. I wish there were more Directors like this around.

(04-29-2017 10:41 AM)uncledick Wrote:  If you are/were apart of Hollywood then you are/were the establishment.

Hence why most outspoken realtalkers are blacklisted after they share their counter-cultural views against the globalists. So I present Actor James Wood. His twitter shivs all the right people.

[Image: jameswood.jpg]

Edit*

John Milius has to be mentioned as well. One of the last consistently conservative directors. I didn't know he was the writer of the series "Rome" until after I watched it, but his presence is felt throughout that series. I wasn't surprise he was involved. Possibly the most masculine red-pilled TV show in the last twenty years. Spectacular stuff and a great send off for him, because I doubt Hollywood will let him ever work on anything else again.

[Image: john-milius-2-sized.jpg]
04-29-2017 03:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Thomas Jackson's post:
Going strong, uncledick, Syberpunk

Messages In This Thread
RE: Redemption and Honor: Members of the Establishment choosing Good against Evil. - Thomas Jackson - 04-29-2017 03:42 PM