Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Redemption and Honor: Members of the Establishment choosing Good against Evil.
Going strong Offline
Crow
Gold Member

RE: Redemption and Honor: Members of the Establishment choosing Good against Evil.
Correcting my last post from above: James Woods reported the "dry-run" terrorists to the FAA, but not to the FBI; so responsibility lies with the FAA, and not with the FBI.

Transcript: "WOODS: By the way, one thing I must clear up...

O'REILLY: Sure.

WOODS: ...that has been sort of misreported in the press. I did not report this to the FBI before September 11.

O'REILLY: Right, just the FAA.

WOODS: And it was only done by, as I understand it, the flight crew, which I had been told later. And you know, there are people who love to take pot shots. I can't tell you...

O'REILLY: Why? Why? I mean, I think you did the right thing.

WOODS: Well no, but they'll say oh, you told the FBI and they didn't do anything. That's completely and utterly wrong.

O'REILLY: Look, don't worry about those pinheads. I mean, you did exactly the right thing.

WOODS: No, but I mean, you know, if you've worked with these people, as I have, they are incredibly dedicated people. And it's just something I want to go on the record as saying...

O'REILLY: Good.

WOODS: I've had nothing but great experience with them.

O'REILLY: Now in some of your interviews, you have been very hawkish against the terrorists. I mean, probably the most outspoken Hollywood guy. And you used the word "towel heads" one time. Did you take a lot of heat on that?

WOODS: Maybe, but I don't pay attention to heat. I mean, I don't explain, and I don't complain, and I don't apologize
."

Which reminds me that we should add Conservative, courageous host and analyst O'Reilly to this list of Honorables! O'Reilly who's hated by all Globalist journalists.

[Image: bill-oreilly-blm-fox-news.png]
...To think that O'Reilly was taken down by a lyin' obese mama! Sad.
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2017 04:15 PM by Going strong.)
04-30-2017 04:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Going strong's post:
Enigma

Messages In This Thread
RE: Redemption and Honor: Members of the Establishment choosing Good against Evil. - Going strong - 04-30-2017 04:13 PM