Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Redemption and Honor: Members of the Establishment choosing Good against Evil.
redpillage Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

RE: Redemption and Honor: Members of the Establishment choosing Good against Evil.
I love this new thread but am appalled that it's missing some crucial members. Let me be the one to remedy this unfortunate situation:

[Image: 220px-Viktor_Orb%C3%A1n_2016-02-17.jpg]

Viktor Orbán - My personal hero and valiant defender of Hungary, leader of the Visegrád Group.

[Image: 104289966-GettyImages-633912908.600x400....1491836465]

Marine Le Pen - defender of France.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Geert Wilders - defender of Holland.

[Image: Heinz-Christian_Strache_2009_edited.jpg]

Heinz Christian Strache - defender of Austria. He may actually have a shot in this fall's federal elections.

[Image: nigel_farage.jpg]

And finally the man who does not need any introduction, the glorious defender of Britain and the hero who brought us BREXIT. Nigel 'Brass Balls' Farage. I could listen to the man for hours, extremely articulate, tolerates no bullshit, and sharp as a tack.

I could go on but that's from the top of my head.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2017 11:20 AM by redpillage.)
07-19-2017 11:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 9 users Like redpillage's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, MKE-Ed, Leonard D Neubache, Going strong, Handsome Creepy Eel, Enigma, Renzy, DJ-Matt, Samseau

Messages In This Thread
RE: Redemption and Honor: Members of the Establishment choosing Good against Evil. - redpillage - 07-19-2017 11:13 AM