Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Morbidly obese. Desperate for advice on where to start.
Kona Online
Crow
Gold Member

RE: Morbidly obese. Desperate for advice on where to start.
(05-08-2017 12:44 AM)Transsimian Wrote:  
(05-07-2017 07:05 PM)Kona Wrote:  You are in Japan, and mention you need to find an English speaking therapist. Is that a good idea? Do you need to be in Japan? If you don't speak Japanese this just seems pretty difficult.

Also, I bet everyone there looks at you funny. That probably leads to some discomfort. Why don't you move to Omaha or st. Louis where there's many other people with your issues, and many more treatment options.

There's a difference between being able to live and love in a foreign language, and being able to fully understand therapy in it.

I think psychologically he might be healthier in America, but the normalisation of obesity won't help him lose weight.

That didn't come out the way I wanted it to.

I've been in Japan with big dudes. People stare. One of my cousins came to visit and people wanted their picture taken with him. People asked if he was Akebono.

I understand wanting to be a certain place you love, but if your body needs a change, and this guys does, go where its easier.

This guy should come to Hawaii. Lots of Japanese people/stuff here. Lots of weight loss doctors and endless swimming. Its never too cold to go outside.

Aloha!
05-08-2017 05:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Kona's post:
SamuelBRoberts, Leonard D Neubache, etwsake

Messages In This Thread
RE: Morbidly obese. Desperate for advice on where to start. - Kona - 05-08-2017 05:35 PM