Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Morbidly obese. Desperate for advice on where to start.
etwsake Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

RE: Morbidly obese. Desperate for advice on where to start.
(05-09-2017 10:15 PM)Suits Wrote:  Root beer isn't easy to track down in China.

It's rare here in Japan too, but I find it occasionally. I love making Japanese people try it, cause to them it smells and tastes like medicine. They gag when they smell it!

I'm feeling a lot better...all of this advice is solid gold.

It's only Wednesday afternoon so it's too early for a progress report but if I keep doing what I'm doing, I'll have a nice start to write about next week.

You know another thing that's fucking terrible about being fat? The fat guy walk. I catch myself doing it sometimes, that kind of uneven shuffle where the legs are trying to accommodate the distribution of weight. It's not quite a waddle; I'm not that far gone. But the way I move looks and feels unpleasant. I don't know at what point my walk became a "fat guy walk" instead of a normal guy walk. I'm looking forward to walking normally again, hopefully before year's end.
05-10-2017 02:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like etwsake's post:
Simeon_Strangelight, PapayaTapper, n/a

Messages In This Thread
RE: Morbidly obese. Desperate for advice on where to start. - etwsake - 05-10-2017 02:37 AM