Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Morbidly obese. Desperate for advice on where to start.
Phoenix Offline
Banned

RE: Morbidly obese. Desperate for advice on where to start.
(05-24-2017 10:51 AM)etwsake Wrote:  Nothing really to report...weight seemed to hang steady at just under 300 all week. Gotta cut more calories I think.

So after this whole dramatic thread, where you've made all these noises about "thanks so much everyone I'm so motivated now I can do it!", this fabricated significance, you have nothing to report, your weight "seemed to hang steady at ... all week", "gotta cut more calories I think".

So nothing material has changed, correct?

I guess I can ask again "have you looked into anorectics", but I'm guessing that question is being ignored deliberately.

But don't worry. This time it'll be different and this dramatic thread will now cause a sustained change in your behaviour long term...

I might submit that if you want this thread to have any actual long term value, you post your honest and fully accurate logs of your eating and exercise for the week, every week, so that we can yell at you. Unless the pain of being yelled at by your peers is stronger than the pain of not putting bread in your mouth, I can't see what you're hoping to gain from this thread other than AA-style "Hi everyone I'm etwsake and I'm an eater".
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2017 09:42 PM by Phoenix.)
05-26-2017 09:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 6 users Like Phoenix's post:
SamuelBRoberts, Suits, Irenicus, Transsimian, etwsake, ElFlaco

Messages In This Thread
RE: Morbidly obese. Desperate for advice on where to start. - Phoenix - 05-26-2017 09:40 PM