Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Morbidly obese. Desperate for advice on where to start.
SamuelBRoberts Offline
Crow
Gold Member

RE: Morbidly obese. Desperate for advice on where to start.
(06-28-2017 11:51 PM)rainy Wrote:  OP, do yourself a favor and disregard this type of nonsense. "Fat people" will get plenty full if eating the right types of food. Eat crap, eat processed food chalk full of chemicals, chemicals which make you hungrier while also releasing opiate like effects on your brain will prevent you from feeling full. Hence why you need to change the types of foods you eat.

I should probably drop this, but the amount of bullshit going around on the subject of weight loss really bothers me.
OP tried your "eat the right type of food" suggestion earlier in the thread. He was eating salads and chicken with lemon, which is about as healthy as you can get.
It didn't take. OP is still miserable.

It's infuriating how people don't understand that what works for a guy who maybe needs to lose 10, 20, or even 30 lbs (Eat less processed crap, maybe go on a short term fad diet like ALL POTATOES ALL DAY) doesn't work for a guy who needs to lose 115. And yes, he knows, I know, and you know, and my dog knows, that junk food is bad for you and if you want to be healthy you should eat more real food. This is not news.
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2017 03:07 AM by SamuelBRoberts.)
06-29-2017 03:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Morbidly obese. Desperate for advice on where to start. - SamuelBRoberts - 06-29-2017 03:07 AM