Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor is August 26th 2017
Thrill Jackson Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

RE: Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor is August 26th 2017
(08-12-2017 01:03 PM)Repo Wrote:  
(08-12-2017 04:33 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  Floyd has some good marketers behind him, but I'm not sure that someone who's taken as many hits to the dome as he has is "financially savvy".

There's a real chance that "his" people are in fact gutting him with various shell games and even outright theft.

Trouble with the IRS whereafter "your" financial guys start talking shit like "issues with financial liquidity" should be a fucking yuge red flag.

I for one wouldn't be surprised to see Floyd wake up one day to find himself alone, broke 5 times over and facing a long stint in jail for unpaid taxes.

Yup. What the hell are these illiquid investments that suddenly has his money tied up? Is he investing in real estate nowadays? Hotels? Startup tech company? Doubt it. He's being had.

That's why I admire Vitali Klitschko more then anybody else in boxing.He Fought his way to the top while simultaneously being smart as shit

unlike Roy Jones having to box and broadcast to pay his taxes into his 40's

Then you got Bernard Hopkin's ass

Growth Over Everything Else.
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2017 05:12 PM by Thrill Jackson.)
08-12-2017 05:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thrill Jackson's post:
Chris Brown

Messages In This Thread
RE: Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor is August 26th 2017 - Thrill Jackson - 08-12-2017 05:11 PM