Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor is August 26th 2017
Kieran Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

RE: Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor is August 26th 2017
Lol at boxing not being a combat sport. This thread is almost as frustrating as my facebook is.

McGregor will hardly put a glove on him and Floyd's power will be plenty, especially in smaller gloves, to get the job done early. But anyway let's just wait and see. And fuck technically perfect straight punches, it's about what can land (we could say almost no pro boxers have technically perfect hooks - I mean when do we ever see a perfect amateur weight shifting elbow up to 90 degrees hook in the pros (or the high level amateurs for that matter) - you don't; elbow stays down until it's turned over and most reach with it or it just doesn't land). Pacquiao probably had one of the best straight lefts I've ever seen for a southpaw that came so fast and out of nowhere that even guys like Marquez, who was one of the best at making adjustments I've ever seen, couldn't do a thing about it (and look what Floyd did to Pacquiao).

What people don't seem to get is that Floyd's speed and reflexes, as well as his experience, are absolute leaps and bounds ahead of anything McGregor has ever experienced. People talking about his power meaning that he has a chance have no idea either. It's irrelevant, and I don't think he even has good power compared to heavy hitters in boxing like a Randall Bailey, and who here thinks Randall Bailey would have a chance against Floyd? Come on now.
08-13-2017 04:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 6 users Like Kieran's post:
Teedub, H1N1, Fortis, TTQQTT, Thrill Jackson, WanderingSoul

Messages In This Thread
RE: Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor is August 26th 2017 - Kieran - 08-13-2017 04:55 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Money Mayweather Outside The Ring JayMillz 14 5,579 02-14-2019 11:04 AM
Last Post: Graft
  Floyd Mayweather: Boxer to fight kickboxer Tenshin Nasukawa in Japan wellrockthecity 45 5,660 01-04-2019 01:24 AM
Last Post: Trumpian
Brick Roosh Hour #19 - August 26, 2018 at 1PM Roosh 10 2,110 08-28-2018 10:46 PM
Last Post: fokker