Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor is August 26th 2017
booshala Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

RE: Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor is August 26th 2017
(08-18-2017 12:27 PM)Peregrine Wrote:  Thoughts on what the odds will be on the night of or even as the fight begins (e.g. through bet365 live betting)? I recall Trump's odds falling to as low as 10 to 1 as the first results came in. Will we see something similar as McGregor starts landing shots that look good but don't count for anything?

Smart money is on Floyd, so if the line is -400 right now, it should likely move back up once big money flows in from the sharps. My guess, back to -600 right before fight time, unless some crazy Irish/Anti-Mayweather camp comes in and starts collectively betting 8 figures.

Can you even make bets once the match starts? I know they have continuous betting in things like basketball/football because of halves and quarters, but I didn't think you could do this with boxing. Learn something new everyday.
08-18-2017 07:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor is August 26th 2017 - booshala - 08-18-2017 07:02 PM