Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor is August 26th 2017
raveking Offline
Sparrow

RE: Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor is August 26th 2017
Traveller Kai. You know Conor would kill Floyd in an actual fight. And by actual we mean one on one with no weapons and no guards. If Conor took Floyd's wallet, do you think Floyd can do anything to get it back from him? You call yourself a martial arts expert...but are you seriously saying (correct me if I'm wrong) that the man that fights with one fight discipline is superior than the man that can fight in multiple fighting disciplines? It's one thing to appreciate Floyd as a superior boxer, that I can understand. But in terms of who's a real martial artist its Conor not Floyd. That's where the whole argument of who actually wins in a "real fight". Not this nonsense of weapons or whatever, you can break the semantics all you want but you know what the opposing side is saying when they say a "real fight".
08-27-2017 12:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor is August 26th 2017 - raveking - 08-27-2017 12:59 AM