Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor is August 26th 2017
TravelerKai Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

RE: Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor is August 26th 2017
(08-27-2017 01:04 AM)Teutatis Wrote:  
(08-27-2017 12:40 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  What did you expect? European sword fighting? Stop thinking like a fan.

I'd actually watch that.

(08-27-2017 12:48 AM)Mage Wrote:  And yes. European sword fighting or any other fighting competition under rules where no one of them is used to those rules would be a better way to test who is a better fighter and who's style is more adaptive.

I think Mage is on to something, it would be a interesting concept to take a bunch of guys from different fighting styles and disciplines and have them train for awhile in a complete different thing, like European sword fighting or whatever else that could be fun, and see which would come out on top. I'd be interested in watching that.

Get on YouTube.

FRANCE vs Netherlands or similar. Full armor and sword fighting.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.
08-27-2017 01:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor is August 26th 2017 - TravelerKai - 08-27-2017 01:18 AM