Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor is August 26th 2017
Thrill Jackson Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

RE: Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor is August 26th 2017
(08-27-2017 12:14 AM)kosko Wrote:  
(08-27-2017 12:06 AM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  Guarantee they told Floyd go easy in the early rounds. Conner's "great showing" was an illusion.

It seems like it.

Mayweather spilling the beans...

"It was all part of the plan"

Regardless, official score cards, the judges were hating, all but one didn't give many rounds to McGregor early when he clearly won the majority of the first 3 rounds. Shit was cooked up from the start, the establishment was not going to let Mayweather get punked by McGregor. Unless McGregor knocked him out it was all cooked from the start.

I feel the same way.

IMO Mgregor won 6 of the first 9 rounds. He was the aggressor and landed more punches in different rounds. However he should of got a point deducted for rabbit punches/hammer punches.

They stopped the fight too early also. I would at least like to see Mcgregor hit the canvas first at least.

A eye swollen shut or cut or something.....

Watching the Press conference now, this mothafucka keeps bragging "It didn't go the distance just like I said" for at least the 4th time tonight .

Oooooh *you did something you said you would do against someone who isn't a boxer*

You want a fucking cookie?

Growth Over Everything Else.
08-27-2017 01:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor is August 26th 2017 - Thrill Jackson - 08-27-2017 01:43 AM