Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor is August 26th 2017
MY DETROIT PLAYAS Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

RE: Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor is August 26th 2017
Entertaining match and hats off to McGregor. His reach and awkward style actually thwarted Mayweather's offense. Even against a novice you don't want to walk into a punch. In the end Mayweather figured out the puzzle. Probably could have got him out of there earlier if he wasn't headhunting.

Respect due to both but just to be clear this fight only happens because Connor wanted it and screamed for it. Brilliant trolling got him this fight. In doing so, it was known by all parties what the rules of engagement were. Mayweather never claimed to be able to beat Connor in any other arena but his own so its disengenious to now state the obvious advantage McGregor would have in MMA.

This is basically a case of one guy who was minding his own business defending his backyard against a guy who has come across the street to pick a fight. The guy who defended his own doesn't now have to show he can go across the street and beat up the antagonist in his own backyard. Mayweather did what he was supposed to do to an inexperienced boxer no more no less

MDP
08-27-2017 01:43 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 25 users Like MY DETROIT PLAYAS's post:
cascadecombo, Mage, RedPillUK, PrimeTime32, CaptainChardonnay, The PerSev, Teedub, IveBeenFramed, Buck Wild, MajorStyles, Comte De St. Germain, 8ball, Zona, debeguiled, Col. Tigh, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, booshala, DJ-Matt, Nevsky, Beyond Borders, Dismal Operator, Vaun, C-Note, billbudsocket, Mr. Accuride

Messages In This Thread
RE: Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor is August 26th 2017 - MY DETROIT PLAYAS - 08-27-2017 01:43 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Money Mayweather Outside The Ring JayMillz 14 5,597 02-14-2019 11:04 AM
Last Post: Graft
  Floyd Mayweather: Boxer to fight kickboxer Tenshin Nasukawa in Japan wellrockthecity 45 5,687 01-04-2019 01:24 AM
Last Post: Trumpian
Brick Roosh Hour #19 - August 26, 2018 at 1PM Roosh 10 2,125 08-28-2018 10:46 PM
Last Post: fokker