Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor is August 26th 2017
Solus Offline
Robin

RE: Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor is August 26th 2017
Conor and his team are proving themselves to be the outclassed amateurs the boxing community said they were with some of these post fight comments. Claiming the fight was close, that he was just tired when they stopped the fight, that he was outboxing Floyd in the early rounds, that he picked him apart against the ropes and so on.

Floyd confirmed in the post fight conference that the plan was to let Conor punch himself out in the first three rounds.

Conor's response to this was to think "oh wow, I'm easily outboxing Floyd Mayweather! this guy's nothing special!" and he still hasn't realised he was being played even after he gassed in the third and took a beating for the next seven without Floyd breaking a sweat.

I was one of those fans who wanted Conor to win because I prefer MMA to boxing but he's embarrassing MMA by acting like this was anything other than extremely easy money for Floyd. He was manipulated and bullied by a older, much smaller guy with below average knockout power and brittle hands. If he boxes a guy with power he's going to have years taken off his life.
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2017 12:50 PM by Solus.)
08-27-2017 12:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Solus's post:
Captainstabbin, CaptainChardonnay, Teedub

Messages In This Thread
RE: Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor is August 26th 2017 - Solus - 08-27-2017 12:49 PM