Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor is August 26th 2017
Moma Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

RE: Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor is August 26th 2017
(08-27-2017 01:16 PM)kosko Wrote:  Floyd looked like shit though overall. No reason to let amateur level boxer even hang around with you. Floyd started his effort in the 4/5th round but still had to let it drag on for 10 rounds. Any younger more practical boxer would of our Conor on his ass in 3 rounds max.

Overall, Floyd got exposed as a slow old man. He wont come back because any hungry younger boxer would best him. U just think it's more telling Conor was even able to hang around. I get the "strategy" but this was literally Lebron James playing one-on-one with a high level College recruit. I'm sure the recruit could score a few times but Lebron would dismantle him quickly.

He had to sell it, bro. We would have felt pissed (I watched the fight at a friend's place who had PPV'd it) if he knocked out McGregor prematurely. After the fight, Floyd apologised for the Pacquiao fight (as we all knew he spent that fight running and ducking). Basically, I felt satisfied from the event but I would have been delighted to see McGregor on the canvas.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards
08-27-2017 07:44 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Moma's post:
rudebwoy, nomadbrah, Tactician

Messages In This Thread
RE: Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor is August 26th 2017 - Moma - 08-27-2017 07:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Money Mayweather Outside The Ring JayMillz 14 5,578 02-14-2019 11:04 AM
Last Post: Graft
  Floyd Mayweather: Boxer to fight kickboxer Tenshin Nasukawa in Japan wellrockthecity 45 5,660 01-04-2019 01:24 AM
Last Post: Trumpian
Brick Roosh Hour #19 - August 26, 2018 at 1PM Roosh 10 2,110 08-28-2018 10:46 PM
Last Post: fokker