Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor is August 26th 2017
Laserspewpew Offline
Sparrow

RE: Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor is August 26th 2017
I've been in Ireland for the last few weeks. It's amazing but the media coverage of Conor has been overwhelmingly negative. There is definitely a class divide in terms of those who support and hate him, the working class love him and the middle class hate him. The idea that he is the pride of Ireland or that the whole country is behind him is certainly not true, lots of Irish were delighted to see him lose.

Personally, as somebody firmly in the pro McGreggor camp, I was very disappointed in Conor, I thought he would do something different or come with some preparation but it looks like he just went through a regular camp and came completely unprepared, Floyd just let his gas tank run out and then picked Conor off. It was an embarrassing display and McGreggor basically robbed his loyal fan base for a big pay off.
08-28-2017 12:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Laserspewpew's post:
rudebwoy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor is August 26th 2017 - Laserspewpew - 08-28-2017 12:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Money Mayweather Outside The Ring JayMillz 14 5,587 02-14-2019 11:04 AM
Last Post: Graft
  Floyd Mayweather: Boxer to fight kickboxer Tenshin Nasukawa in Japan wellrockthecity 45 5,670 01-04-2019 01:24 AM
Last Post: Trumpian
Brick Roosh Hour #19 - August 26, 2018 at 1PM Roosh 10 2,116 08-28-2018 10:46 PM
Last Post: fokker