Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor is August 26th 2017
TravelerKai Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

RE: Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor is August 26th 2017
(08-29-2017 01:11 PM)Teedub Wrote:  Thanks man, it's just Kieran said there's literally no substitute for road work / running. Was just curious if you think you can get boxing fit without it. I mean if you were serious about getting fit specifically for boxing.

I thought you wanted to get close enough but not pro ready. If you want to be pro capable, then yeah, you gotta do it the old fashioned way or run slightly less while wearing a high altitude training mask.

If you are not an MMA fighter, don't fuck your knees up doing other shit to begin with, so that you can always run. If you have had knee surgeries or ACL/PCL tears, you kinda need to let alot of shit go and just simply stay in shape. Can't stay in glory years forever, gotta be sensible about things.

Also, unless there is a thread about it (I'm sure there is), get on the Fish Oil + MSM + Chondroitin + Glucosamine wagon. Unfortunately for me, had I known to stack that when I was younger, I probably could have fought longer or stayed active in MMA longer. These days most guys know to do this, unless they are under 23, but even then, NFL teams trainers make all the guys take the stack.

If you get a tendon torn, get on the Cissus until it heals. I healed a torn rotator cuff in a week because of that. Bodybuilders are not the only guys taking that herb, pros take it too.

Even if you don't have issues, get on that stack so you can move without the loose junk floating around in your knee and the grinding.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.
08-29-2017 01:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 5 users Like TravelerKai's post:
Kieran, CaptainChardonnay, SpiderKing, DamienCasanova, Alpharius

Messages In This Thread
RE: Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor is August 26th 2017 - TravelerKai - 08-29-2017 01:23 PM