Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor is August 26th 2017
TravelerKai Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

RE: Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor is August 26th 2017
(08-29-2017 01:32 PM)Teedub Wrote:  ^ Cheers mate. I'm just a curious questioner, as I know the Klitschko's never did considerable roadwork. Nor did Naseem Hamed.

I gotcha.

Now that I am thinking about it more. I recall some NFL players (like the big linemen) get on a stairmaster and do cardio like that in the offseason to save their joints for when Training Camp and the NFL Regular Season starts. Many NFL players will tell you that they got banged up in Training Camp and weekday practice more so than during the actual games. They were not 100% coming out of camp, and it's a struggle to play through the rest of the season.

Some guys took Jerry Rice's idea of hills and made big dirt mound hills in their backyards and run up, down and reverse on those. The dirt is much softer of course.

There are millions of ways to skin a cat and cardio is no exception, but if you forgo the traditional running you have to think outside the box a little to make it work for you.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.
08-29-2017 01:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like TravelerKai's post:
Teedub, Kieran, rudebwoy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor is August 26th 2017 - TravelerKai - 08-29-2017 01:43 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Money Mayweather Outside The Ring JayMillz 14 5,593 02-14-2019 11:04 AM
Last Post: Graft
  Floyd Mayweather: Boxer to fight kickboxer Tenshin Nasukawa in Japan wellrockthecity 45 5,682 01-04-2019 01:24 AM
Last Post: Trumpian
Brick Roosh Hour #19 - August 26, 2018 at 1PM Roosh 10 2,122 08-28-2018 10:46 PM
Last Post: fokker