Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor is August 26th 2017
realologist Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

RE: Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor is August 26th 2017
https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/a...s.amp.html

Quote:When asked about what Trump said, Mayweather told Hollywood Unlocked, via Chris Yuscavage of Complex.com (Warning: Link contains explicit language):

"People don't like the truth... He speak like a real man spoke. Real men speak like, 'Man, she had a fat ass. You see her ass? I had to squeeze her ass. I had to grab that fat ass.' Right? So he talking locker room talk. Locker room talk. 'I'm the man, you know what I'm saying? You know who I am. Yeah, I grabbed her by the p---y. And?'"

Mayweather and Trump are at least acquaintances after the undefeated boxing champion visited the then-president elect Nov. 16, eight days after Trump had been elected.

In the interview, Mayweather also said he attended Trump's inauguration Jan. 20 in Washington, D.C.

"I just wanted to say I did it one time in my life," Mayweather said of the inauguration, per Yuscavage. "It didn't matter who the president was. I just wanted to go to be a part of it, to see how it is."

Trump has attended several Mayweather fights, including his 2015 bout against Manny Pacquiao in Las Vegas.
09-14-2017 06:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like realologist's post:
Cr33pin, Seth_Rose, Kieran, Handsome Creepy Eel

Messages In This Thread
RE: Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor is August 26th 2017 - realologist - 09-14-2017 06:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Money Mayweather Outside The Ring JayMillz 14 5,601 02-14-2019 11:04 AM
Last Post: Graft
  Floyd Mayweather: Boxer to fight kickboxer Tenshin Nasukawa in Japan wellrockthecity 45 5,693 01-04-2019 01:24 AM
Last Post: Trumpian
Brick Roosh Hour #19 - August 26, 2018 at 1PM Roosh 10 2,128 08-28-2018 10:46 PM
Last Post: fokker