I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Best cities/countries for Indian and South Asian men?
Agastya Offline
Wingman

RE: Best cities/countries for Indian and South Asian men?
I don't think there are many places in the world where being Indian will give you an advantage with women. There are, however, many instances where being Indian is a bonus when dealing with people from other countries

While travelling the Middle East and North Africa, I was treated really well on the basis of my race -- people were noticeably nicer and more welcoming to me than they were to my white or black friends. I even had a Moroccan guy tell me that he liked me because I was American, but I wasn't white or black. Most Indians will pass for Arabs throughout the Middle East (with the exception of the Gulf, where there are so many Indians that the distinction is obvious). They will mark you out for a Syrian or a Palestinian unless you are incredibly dark -- and because you look like them, they'll trust you more and you'll receive great hospitality.

I didn't really try gaming in these areas, but my Bangladeshi-American roommate fucked women in both Morocco and Jordan.

Also, middle-class black girls in America seem to love Indian guys -- I did pretty well with this group going to college in Southern California. I feel like an Indian guy could do decently well in Sub-Saharan Africa as well -- Bollywood is huge in Nigeria and Indians in East Africa are extremely rich. Definitely a trip I plan on making at some point.

In the states, I feel like southern cities like Austin or Nashville would be better. I see white girls from these places freely associating with minorities all the time -- very much unlike California, where white girls seem significantly more racist.

I've only lived in California and I've definitely done fine with women so far. Never got at the extremely hot sorority white girls, but I've fucked women from most other demographics. This has been repeated ad nauseum but your personality and looks are way more important than your race. I suck with preppy fratty white girls but I know Indian guys who vibe with that culture and slay those women.
09-08-2017 07:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Agastya's post:
sonoran_

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best cities/countries for Indian and South Asian men? - Agastya - 09-08-2017 07:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? Global Baller 3,991 2,051,195 Yesterday 09:39 PM
Last Post: kjust
  Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread Krimson Killa 986 148,443 07-14-2019 10:44 PM
Last Post: rudebwoy
  [The Scientific Guide to] Best Cities for East Asian Dudes bangmountain 3 659 07-08-2019 09:44 PM
Last Post: AceP