I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Best cities/countries for Indian and South Asian men?
Racer Offline
Male Feminist

RE: Best cities/countries for Indian and South Asian men?
There are 2 reasons why threads like these exist.
1. Brown bros genuinely want to know which countries to go to for maximum results. (Applies to the ones that are willing to work on their game.)

2. Lazy, fobbish pricks who refuse to put in any effort and want to be eye fucked by the girls and have the foreigner factor do ALL of their work for them instead of working on their own game.

I have nothing against hitting up foreign lands where my own look is seen as exotic, in fact, it's a wise strategy as granddaddy Roosh said. But to expect girls to do 100% of the work for you? Why are you even bothering to learn game?

P.S. 5'8, hairy brown bro here of Singaporean Indian descent. And gaming foreign women isn't a problem for me.
09-23-2017 07:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Racer's post:
Fortis

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best cities/countries for Indian and South Asian men? - Racer - 09-23-2017 07:17 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? Global Baller 4,000 2,057,010 07-22-2019 04:11 PM
Last Post: Travel42
  Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread Krimson Killa 986 149,311 07-14-2019 10:44 PM
Last Post: rudebwoy
  [The Scientific Guide to] Best Cities for East Asian Dudes bangmountain 3 693 07-08-2019 09:44 PM
Last Post: AceP