I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Best cities/countries for Indian and South Asian men?
Arado Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

RE: Best cities/countries for Indian and South Asian men?
(11-08-2017 05:54 PM)jselysianeagle Wrote:  
(09-23-2017 08:28 PM)Fortis Wrote:  I've offhandedly noticed that Blacks and South Asians tend to get similar treatment abroad, so if you guys find that a country has gameable women, I also find those same women can also be receptive to Black men.

Same here. It's why I follow the discussion on the Black man travel thread closely even though I'm not black. I think places good for Black dudes will likely be good for Indians (and generally, anyone that isn't white) as well. And vice versa of course. And anecdotally, this has been borne out when I visited places recommended to me by my black friends.

Very interesting point, I would say this is probably most applicable in northEast Asia and Eastern Europe, where both Indians AND blacks are still enough of a rarity that girls just put them (along with darker Latino guys) in one "dark" category.

In Latin America, Indians (depending on their vibe, style and skin tone compared with that of the locals) can blend in with locals in some countries while blacks couldn't, so I'd say it's less valid of a correlation.

In Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Burma, Indonesia, there are large Indian communities that have their own unique dynamic going on. In Vietnam and Philippines, the black/Indian experience may be more similar due to smaller populations of expat Indians. Don't have much experience in ME or Africa but I'd think it's a very different experience between the groups. In Anglo countries, there are enough of both groups that they have their own social dynamics going on so the experiences would be pretty divergent. In other Western European countries I would assume that the rapefugee crisis has screwed things for everyone, but there are now enough brown and black people that the experiences would be different.

I would think that the more a society is exposed to foreigners coming from countries (or ethnicities) A, B, C, the more they will differentiate between them as long as they can tell them apart.
11-08-2017 08:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Arado's post:
Fortis

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best cities/countries for Indian and South Asian men? - Arado - 11-08-2017 08:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? Global Baller 4,000 2,057,011 07-22-2019 04:11 PM
Last Post: Travel42
  Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread Krimson Killa 986 149,311 07-14-2019 10:44 PM
Last Post: rudebwoy
  [The Scientific Guide to] Best Cities for East Asian Dudes bangmountain 3 693 07-08-2019 09:44 PM
Last Post: AceP