I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Best cities/countries for Indian and South Asian men?
jordypip23 Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

RE: Best cities/countries for Indian and South Asian men?
(09-23-2017 12:01 PM)wannable alpha Wrote:  @Agastya -
(This seems less true in Chicago for some reason -- Indians in Illinois look way better, who knows why)

Most of the Indians in Chicago are Gujarati. A lot of Gujaratis have family members in that area and it has resulted in a chain migration.

The Dubai Indians I know are either Pakistani (good genetics thanks to racial mixing) descended from India's extremely rich 1%, most of whom married hot women.

The Dubai Indians that you refer to as "Pakistani" are Sindhi-speaking Hindus. Calling them Pakistani is an insult to their identify and the hardships that they had to face because of partition.

BTW, what's the problem with having this thread when a similar thread for black guys has been going strong for seven years now and has reached 146 pages.

The Chicago thing could have something to do with the political / gang mentality there. It is competitive as fucc! I grew up near there (live near Detroit now though), so I witnessed it firsthand. So many groups out there congregate into various cliques, factions, communities, etc. And things get cutthroat competitive. It is ingrained in Chicago culture, from the politicians to the gangsters in the hood to executives & suburban soccer moms in the North Shore suburbs lol. It is also one of the oldest & largest Indian communities in America (I believe the 2nd largest after NYC/NJ). Therefore, you will see a larger percentage of Indian-Americans in the area get involved with athletic leagues / tournaments, fitness, cosmetic products for nights out on the town, etc. than in some smaller market. But I wouldn't say this is dissimilar to an NYC, Houston or San Francisco. I think they are all kind of similar in that sense.
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2018 06:03 AM by jordypip23.)
01-29-2018 06:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best cities/countries for Indian and South Asian men? - jordypip23 - 01-29-2018 06:01 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? Global Baller 4,000 2,057,008 07-22-2019 04:11 PM
Last Post: Travel42
  Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread Krimson Killa 986 149,311 07-14-2019 10:44 PM
Last Post: rudebwoy
  [The Scientific Guide to] Best Cities for East Asian Dudes bangmountain 3 693 07-08-2019 09:44 PM
Last Post: AceP