I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Best cities/countries for Indian and South Asian men?
a beer is enough Away
Wingman

RE: Best cities/countries for Indian and South Asian men?
Because guys are just not attracted to girls with dark skin in most cases but to be fair, incels and most Indian guys should be happy with whatever they can get. I don't care if it is FOBs or "westernized" Indian dudes, we are not really working with a lot of top talent in our ethnic group. If anything, I notice that the best looking Indian girls are opting to go interracial (usually with white guys) because Indian men have become the new Asian men.

I almost feel like this shit hit Asian men too decades ago but they realized what the issue was and bounced back. A lot of these days I see East Asian guys cleaning up with hot girls of all races and some sexy girls lusting for well built Asian men.

Indian men on the other hand, where do I even begin...

Let's look at this thread as a reflection, just the mindset. "Hey guys let's go for black girls, they are undesirable just like us heh heh!". Imagine telling a girl that on a date, if you cannot see yourself as a winner, don't expect the world to either. Instead the mindset should be to go for any race of girls you like because you happen to be attracted to them and I've seen my fair share of black girls.

Let's not let Indian guys get deluded though, there is no way a prime Halle Berry is going to pick mr fobby fatshit mustache or skinny insecure dork pussywhipped by his parents over an Edris Elba or top tier guy of her own race. Don't delude yourself, hot black girls have more than their fair share of options.

The mind of the average Indian guy is interesting to say the least, I mean just have a look at this thread. I'll repeat what I said, at this point, most Indian guys in the west would be lucky to get hot girls of their own race.

If there is any one ethnicity that is anti-game and anti-seduction, Indian men are it.

Then again, it does mean that for the few girls out there with a thing for brown culture and brown guys, for the well put together guy there is a huge market and no competition.
02-27-2019 10:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes a beer is enough's post:
jcrew247

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best cities/countries for Indian and South Asian men? - a beer is enough - 02-27-2019 10:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread Krimson Killa 986 148,130 07-14-2019 10:44 PM
Last Post: rudebwoy
  [The Scientific Guide to] Best Cities for East Asian Dudes bangmountain 3 651 07-08-2019 09:44 PM
Last Post: AceP
  Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? Global Baller 3,989 2,049,830 06-27-2019 07:54 AM
Last Post: papasco