Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Trending on Twitter: "The First White President" by Ta-Nehisi Coates in The Atlantic
Samseau Offline
Owl
Gold Member

RE: Trending on Twitter: "The First White President" by Ta-Nehisi Coates in ...
(09-08-2017 02:40 PM)Bienvenuto Wrote:  Left wing journalist John Pilger wrote of Taiwan nehisi coates' article in the Atlantic My president was Black "he brought a new meaning to prostration"

Coates got a 625000 dollar genius grant from a liberal institution

Unfucking believable - why didn't they mention the name of the institution? Either this is....

1. Fake news
2. A powerful entity they dare not name

I'd say #2 is 70% chance of being correct. Doesn't seem like Telesur has a vested interest in lying.

God damn - Black Supremacists like this nutjob get half a million and we wonder why the race war hate whitey narrative never lets up? Some big Talmud bux involved with this.

Contributor at Return of Kings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.
09-08-2017 05:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 6 users Like Samseau's post:
nomadbrah, Leonard D Neubache, Going strong, debeguiled, dain_bramage, spokepoker

Messages In This Thread
"The First White President" - debeguiled - 09-08-2017, 12:56 PM
RE: Trending on Twitter: "The First White President" by Ta-Nehisi Coates in ... - Samseau - 09-08-2017 05:37 PM
RE: Trending on Twitter - Kid Twist - 09-09-2017, 07:15 PM