Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Trending on Twitter: "The First White President" by Ta-Nehisi Coates in The Atlantic
nomadbrah Offline
Crow

RE: Trending on Twitter: "The First White President" by Ta-Nehisi Coates in ...
(09-09-2017 01:09 PM)Samseau Wrote:  Someone sent me more info on that 625K grant...

The "MacArthur Foundation"

https://www.macfound.org/fellows/931/

Quote:In a series of blog posts about the Civil War and a long-form print essay on “The Case for Reparations” (2014), Coates grapples with the rationalizations for slavery and their persistence in twentieth-century policies like Jim Crow and redlining—the practice of denying loans and other financial services to African Americans. In “Reparations” Coates compellingly argues for remuneration for the economic impact on African Americans denied the ability to accumulate wealth or social status for generations. At once deeply felt and intensely researched, the essay prompted a national conversation.

tard "The Case For Reparations" Laugh

I wonder (((who))) could fund such a project...?

https://www.macfound.org/about/people/board-directors/

[Image: Board-3-2017.jpg]

Every time!! Laugh How did I guess? Once you spot the politics of anti-White racism + lots of money, it's 95% chance it's from the same group of people.

I looked through their wikipedia profiles, and unless I made a mistake all of the "white" faces you see are actually reform Talmuds, not that it's hard to spot without doing research. I've met enough Talmuds in my life that you can recognize them pretty quickly once you know what to look for.

All my suspicions were confirmed, this Coates guy was groomed from birth because his father was already carefully chosen. All of this is part of the (((globalist))) multi-generational project to destabilize White nations.

Every time bro, every time.

You can do the same every time something shitty happens in international politics that hurts Europe and the US.

Every time.
09-09-2017 06:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
"The First White President" - debeguiled - 09-08-2017, 12:56 PM
RE: Trending on Twitter: "The First White President" by Ta-Nehisi Coates in ... - nomadbrah - 09-09-2017 06:38 PM
RE: Trending on Twitter - Kid Twist - 09-09-2017, 07:15 PM