Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Thread Closed 
Another delusional Indian PMs Me.
Cobra Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

RE: Another delusional Indian PMs Me.
So you made an entire thread after this guy trolled you and decided to extrapolate his obvious lack of social calibration to his entire (supposed) race, a conclusion that you already appeared to have reached previously.

Alrighty!

I mean, shit, his posts are funny, I agree. I would also agree that my Indian brethren do not get the best upbringing and as a result, the same masculine qualities as western men. Yet, it is also no reason to beat down on them. Having come from that ilk, I certainly don't anymore.

Every once in a while, there is some try hard that wants to flex his western "alpha" qualities on the forum (which is totally cool) BUT at the expense of another ethnicity of men. You just happen to be the most recent one and I happened to catch you in my cross hairs.

This should be interesting.

Popcorn3

Spittin' Cobra - A Podcast
Accounting Career Data Sheet |Finance datasheets- Part I /Part II/Part III | 5 Things To Do Before You Lose Your Job
(This post was last modified: 12-26-2017 09:44 PM by Cobra.)
12-26-2017 09:42 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 2 users Like Cobra's post:
Genghis Khan, bgbusiness
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another delusional Indian PMs Me. - Cobra - 12-26-2017 09:42 PM