Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

What to do in the evening instead of watching TV?
MrTickle Offline
Robin
Gold Member

RE: What to do in the evening instead of watching TV?
  • Lift
  • Read
  • Prep for next day
  • Meditate
  • Work
  • Personal finances
  • Run
  • Family & Friends

I haven't watched TV apart from landmark educational programs/occasional sporting events now for around 5 years. I shudder when I think how much time I wasted on it in younger years.

I'm now so busy with a combination of the above that I don't have enough time to fit it all in. Making any chance of watching TV a very remote chance.

The good thing about the timeline on this is that very occasionally you catch the odd show indirectly through others (you just happen to be in the same room when they are watching) and realise how shit it really is. Always reaffirms that you have made the right choice in life.

If you have trouble giving up try unplugging it and packing it away so it is at least 5 mins effort to watch it again. If you are as lazy as I am that should do the trick.
04-03-2018 04:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 8 users Like MrTickle's post:
freshlife, Monty_Brogan, Cr33pin, arafat scarf, gework, Syberpunk, PrimeTime32, billbudsocket

Messages In This Thread
RE: What to do in the evening instead of watching TV? - MrTickle - 04-03-2018 04:14 AM