Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

The Pewdiepie appreciation thread
Rudideviz Offline
Pigeon

RE: The Pewdiepie appreciation thread
(05-25-2018 09:28 AM)Roosh Wrote:  He's the least soy of the soy, but he still needs to transcend soy. His engagement video with his fiancee was pure soy...

The least soy part of the video was the sleeping pug.

And he let his woman dye her hair pink?

[Image: uaE6BOA.gif]

Well he is still swedish I guess Blush

Least soy of the soy is probably an accurate assessment.

I think he met his girlfriend when he was 20 or 21 so they’ve been together like what 8 years or something.

What do you when your long time gf who you basically grew up with and who you have this big emotional investment in is gonna hit the wall very soon and you haven’t married or made kids?

Someone who completely transcended soy would probably dump her soon as she hits the wall, and who knows that might still happen and he gets divorce raped, in which case I look forward to his evolution towards 100% red pill, but really, I can’t fault him for wifeing.

I’m sure his game is not as tight as yours roosh, that’s an impossibly high standard perhaps Angel, but you can definitely see that he got the basics down in some of these clips imo (holding frame, not falling for shit tests, negging..).

I do agree there are some soy elements to his interactions, but I would counter that his status/fame game more than compensates for it.

(This post was last modified: 05-25-2018 10:46 AM by Rudideviz.)
05-25-2018 10:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like Rudideviz's post:
Samseau, DJ-Matt, Perspicacity, spokepoker

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Pewdiepie appreciation thread - Rudideviz - 05-25-2018 10:39 AM
rooms a little dusty... - beta_plus - 08-25-2019, 09:45 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Morgoth's Review Appreciation Thread Elmore 30 3,089 11-25-2019 04:14 PM
Last Post: Vladimir Poontang
  The Stephen King Appreciation Thread 2Wycked 87 30,098 09-02-2019 02:21 PM