Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

The Pewdiepie appreciation thread
Rudideviz Offline
Pigeon

RE: The Pewdiepie appreciation thread
(05-25-2018 11:03 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  Oddly enough from what I can gather he's an extreme introvert who happens to have found a medium where he can influence millions of people without having to directly interact with them.

It's how he's got 60+ million subscribers yet gets cold sweats when he meets a fan in real life.

I'm not surprised his girl is the dominant one of the pair. Some dudes just aren't cut out for dominance, even if they manage to get more followers than the population of Italy. Hopefully she's one of those rare women that can actually remain loyal to a man without obvious alpha characteristics, because PDP is not reformable in that regard but by the same token it would be damaging to the Right for him to be crushed.

Oh yeah he is without a doubt introverted. And so is roosh and plenty of guys on here (including me)..

I’m pretty sure his girlfriend is also introverted, that probably helps a lot in terms of keeping her loyal.
05-25-2018 11:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rudideviz's post:
Perspicacity

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Pewdiepie appreciation thread - Rudideviz - 05-25-2018 11:25 AM
rooms a little dusty... - beta_plus - 08-25-2019, 09:45 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Morgoth's Review Appreciation Thread Elmore 30 3,089 11-25-2019 04:14 PM
Last Post: Vladimir Poontang
  The Stephen King Appreciation Thread 2Wycked 87 30,098 09-02-2019 02:21 PM