Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

The Pewdiepie appreciation thread
RedPillUK Offline
Pelican

RE: The Pewdiepie appreciation thread
I read about this guy here a long time ago but never bothered to check out his videos because I heard he was just playing video games and making silly voices.

After reading this thread I decided to watch some of his videos. He does play video games and make silly voices but he is genuinely hilarious. I thought it would be too childish, in fact his humour is pretty subtle and red pill. A lot of the time he is just doing a crazy wildman style of comedy which is fairly common, especially in America, so I don't what is so different about his comedy. It's fairly easy to understand, however the media, such as Buzzfeed, portrays it that only total teenage nerds would understand the weird jokes he is making, which is not the case.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.
08-13-2018 06:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 9 users Like RedPillUK's post:
Leonard D Neubache, Built to Fade, Soundbyte, Robert High Hawk, spokepoker, Simeon_Strangelight, DJ-Matt, debeguiled, beta_plus

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Pewdiepie appreciation thread - RedPillUK - 08-13-2018 06:55 PM
rooms a little dusty... - beta_plus - 08-25-2019, 09:45 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Morgoth's Review Appreciation Thread Elmore 30 3,089 11-25-2019 04:14 PM
Last Post: Vladimir Poontang
  The Stephen King Appreciation Thread 2Wycked 87 30,112 09-02-2019 02:21 PM
Last Post: robreke
  Kona Appreciation Thread Suits 19 2,356 08-25-2019 07:47 PM
Last Post: SlickyBoy