Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

The Pewdiepie appreciation thread
jeffreyjerpp Offline
Kingfisher

RE: The Pewdiepie appreciation thread
(09-11-2019 09:43 AM)jeffreyjerpp Wrote:  
(09-10-2019 11:43 PM)Roosh Wrote:  Very disappointing that he has chosen money over truth. He's now in bed with the big Jew:

Yes, however he basically managed to red pill his entire audience in the process of making this donation.

He may as well have said "Here is my extortion fee for the ADL, which I am obviously being forced to pay against my will, (((they))) really are that powerful folks."

TBH even I find the video unsettling. I have to imagine that was at least somewhat intentional on PDPs part.

Well well well....

Looks like there was some 4D chess happening after all! He never actually donated any money, just made a video which resulted in tens of millions of people aggressively raging at the ADL, an organization which has given him a lot of trouble, then decided “Oh actually I don’t think I’ll be donating after all, they’re an illegitimate mafia so fuck that.”.

A heck of a way to celebrate 100M subscribers. Very Trumpian execution, 10/10 would watch again.
09-12-2019 03:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 16 users Like jeffreyjerpp's post:
Yatagan, MichaelWitcoff, It_is_my_time, username, spokepoker, Roosh, Samseau, Emancipator, Leonard D Neubache, RawGod, DJ-Matt, TooFineAPoint, Handsome Creepy Eel, bacani, Professor Fox, Dismal Operator

Messages In This Thread
rooms a little dusty... - beta_plus - 08-25-2019, 09:45 AM
RE: The Pewdiepie appreciation thread - jeffreyjerpp - 09-12-2019 03:13 PM