Lady Is Here! I have written a book for feminine-minded women (and the men who want relationships with them). Click Here For Full Details.

Jammed finger/Trigger Finger
Tully Mars Online
Recovering Beta

RE: Jammed finger/Trigger Finger
Thanks for all the valuable information and replies I have received. Just a quick update. I have been travelling fairly intensely so my diet, workout schedule and sleep patterns have been thrown to the wind. The jammed index finger has somewhat improved. However I cannot fully straighten the finger or curl the finger to touch the palm of my hand. It still feels very stiff but I would say there is a mild improvement.

My take is rest and doing as minimal stress to the finger as possible will help in the recovery. I will continue to ice, wrap and use heat to try to alleviate the swelling. It has been now exactly 4 months since the injury and I would say it's far from even 50% better.

I do feel this might be a nagging injury for sometime but will continue to follow doctors advice and the information you all have provided.

Thanks again for the help....and I will keep this thread updated hopefully as this nagging injury progresses.
08-05-2018 08:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Tully Mars's post:
n/a, Zep

Messages In This Thread
Jammed finger/Trigger Finger - Tully Mars - 07-21-2018, 02:10 AM
RE: Jammed finger/Trigger Finger - Zep - 07-26-2018, 09:18 AM
RE: Jammed finger/Trigger Finger - Zep - 07-28-2018, 02:09 PM
RE: Jammed finger/Trigger Finger - Zep - 07-30-2018, 02:37 PM
RE: Jammed finger/Trigger Finger - Tully Mars - 08-05-2018 08:01 AM
RE: Jammed finger/Trigger Finger - Zep - 09-02-2018, 07:26 AM
RE: Jammed finger/Trigger Finger - Zep - 12-08-2018, 12:10 PM