Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Would you guys rock this? (David Yurman)
Timoteo Offline
Crow

RE: Would you guys rock this? (David Yurman)
I'm not a huge jewelry guy, but what I do have is subtle. I like white metals, so I have lots of sterling silver. I'm more of a chain and pendant guy - usually a medium curb link, or a box link with different pendants (I have a couple of cartouches, an ankh, and various smaller pendants). I have some sterling bracelets, and those are thicker, heavier links. I have some rings, but they are simple bands with something etched on them (veritas, fortis, vita, and I have a pickie band with "reality" etched on it). I have another pickie band that has a light blue stone lightning bolt inlaid on it. I'm a big fan of cufflinks - even when dressing casual, it's cool to wear a french cuffed shirt and links. I also like money clips - I haven't carried cash in a wallet in ages. If you carry business cards, having a cool case that shines is a nice touch.

I've always been a watch fiend, but I only have one that is expensive. I always wanted a vintage Rolex, so I got an Air King a couple of years ago. I even have a pocket watch, which is a cool change every now and then.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."
10-22-2011 07:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you guys rock this? (David Yurman) - Timoteo - 10-22-2011 07:36 PM