Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Built to Fade is Built to Like.
Sender Offline
Robin

RE: Built to Fade is Built to Like.
I called it first in this post.

On a more serious note, Built to Fade is a smart dude which is clear from his posts. I think he's forum savvy enough to know that getting too much unwarranted attention on ANY forum is a dangerous business. These sorta things derail; a bit like that infamous Little Dark quote -- "this thread isn't going the way I wanted". I can't speak for him -- but perhaps that's why he hasn't participated here?

Anyway, Built did answer about his likes on the other thread:

TL;DR: I'm a simple man. If I like your post, I will click the "like" button, usually within reason.

My "likes" are mainly for the newbies who are lurking the forum. Since many great threads drift away to page 50+ over time, liking a post will show on the "likes" history for an one stop shop of forum gold. I achieve this by utilising the "View New/Today's Posts" feature or searching through a topic that can impart in me a life lesson.

When the choice is between regurgitating a reply in a well discussed subject or [necro] liking a post, I err to liking the post. I am refraining from liking too many posts from certain threads.

In summary, it's better to have hyperinflation of likes than having hyperinflation of posts, such as the late August 2018 incident or those legends I've heard about 2/1.

That's a good enough answer for me.

Treat any relationship like you're Bill Murray in 'Ground Hog's Day'
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2018 10:37 AM by Sender.)
11-06-2018 10:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 15 users Like Sender's post:
IveBeenFramed, hv123, debeguiled, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Emancipator, Handsome Creepy Eel, DJ-Matt, John Michael Kane, Syberpunk, Going strong, Winston Wolfe, Bienvenuto, ilostabet, Built too Fade, bacani

Messages In This Thread
RE: Built to Fade is Built to Like. - wi30 - 11-02-2018, 05:06 PM
RE: Built to Fade is Built to Like. - nek - 11-02-2018, 06:14 PM
RE: Built to Fade is Built to Like. - blck - 11-03-2018, 05:21 AM
RE: Built to Fade is Built to Like. - 456 - 11-03-2018, 10:57 AM
RE: Built to Fade is Built to Like. - Kona - 11-04-2018, 01:00 AM
RE: Built to Fade is Built to Like. - blck - 11-06-2018, 03:41 AM
RE: Built to Fade is Built to Like. - 911 - 11-06-2018, 01:27 AM
RE: Built to Fade is Built to Like. - Sender - 11-06-2018 10:34 AM
RE: Built to Fade is Built to Like. - blck - 11-10-2018, 05:39 PM