Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Texas court overrules father and forces sex change on 7-year-old boy (updated title)
Thersites Offline
Kingfisher

RE: Texas court overrules father and forces sex change on 7-year-old boy
(10-22-2019 04:19 PM)budoslavic Wrote:  The fact that the mother is a pediatrician makes me sick to my stomach. Whatever hidden agenda or true motive she has in her mind, she is clearly insane.

Mother is hiding under the title of pediatrician to push this bullshit on her 'son' and ex-husband. Just passing glance of the case, show the mother is using the boy against the father. The modern Hippocratic Oath has a line I find fitting in this case:

Quote:Most especially must I tread with care in matters of life and death. If it is given me to save a life, all thanks. But it may also be within my power to take a life; this awesome responsibility must be faced with great humbleness and awareness of my own frailty. Above all, I must not play at God.

The bitch is playing 'god' as she subject a boy to undergo irreversible procedures for the sanctification of her amygdala and kudos points for the her liberal friends at wine night. She ain't a physician, and this crap she is pulling is going to make sure no parent will leave their children alone with the bitch. Texas Attorney General’s Office is going to have some fun unraveling this woman.
10-23-2019 10:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 6 users Like Thersites's post:
dfw1, Handsome Creepy Eel, infowarrior1, Leonard D Neubache, Renzy, Latan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Texas court overrules father and forces sex change on 7-year-old boy - Thersites - 10-23-2019 10:30 PM
RE: Praise god - pitbullowner - 02-08-2020, 06:53 AM