Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Texas court overrules father and forces sex change on 7-year-old boy (updated title)
Handsome Creepy Eel Offline
Owl
Gold Member

RE: Texas court overrules father and forces sex change on 7-year-old boy (updated title)
(10-23-2019 10:47 PM)RIslander Wrote:  Are we 100% sure on the chemical/hormone treatment aspect of this?
I kind of get the indication that this is a pissing match over a shitty divorce and each side is trying to make the other look worse. I don't think any doctor or hospital can chemically castrate a child.

But then again I ran out of Honk pills this morning.

Nope, it's quite real and about to happen - it's in the link I posted:

Breitbart Wrote:Georgulas also wanted Younger to pay for their son’s counseling with a therapist who will affirm his transgender identity and his need for transgender hormonal treatments, which may begin at age eight.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/...S1WspwwbPA

I've read elsewhere that even though they'll irreversibly mutilate the boy using chemicals when he's 8, they can't physically cut off his cock and drill a Frankenstein hole in there until he's 15. Not sure if that's any comfort?

It's a bright honkin' world out there, my friend. Stay safe.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
10-23-2019 11:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 6 users Like Handsome Creepy Eel's post:
Glaucon, infowarrior1, RIslander, Leonard D Neubache, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Latan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Texas court overrules father and forces sex change on 7-year-old boy (updated title) - Handsome Creepy Eel - 10-23-2019 11:25 PM
RE: Praise god - pitbullowner - 02-08-2020, 06:53 AM