Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Texas court overrules father and forces sex change on 7-year-old boy (updated title)
LeBeau Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

RE: Texas court overrules father and forces sex change on 7-year-old boy (updated title)
(10-24-2019 04:23 PM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  The kid needs to tell his mom to fuck off, and tell everybody that he is a boy, and that he's not going along with his mom trying to change him. Unfortunately, he seems to accept the female role is mom has pushed on him.

Let me guess, the next post will be about how you were much more Alpha as a 7 year old?

I can't believe I actually have to explain this, but when you're that young, your parents and authority figures (i.e. teachers) are your world. The child would only have about 3-4 years of human memories, conscious experience, etc. and in that time think about what the mainstream culture would be pushing on him.

I shared Laner's initial reaction and I'm not even a father yet, so I can only imagine how members like him, LDN, etc. would feel.

This is child abuse at the hands of activists and negligence from society as a whole for not reining them in. The kid and his father are fighting an onslaught and I wouldn't blame the child for a moment if he was confused.
10-24-2019 05:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 14 users Like LeBeau's post:
Latan, king bast, bacon, Leonard D Neubache, 911, Richard Turpin, Days of Broken Arrows, Handsome Creepy Eel, VNvet, Professor Fox, Buck Wild, Benoit, Dismal Operator, eradicator

Messages In This Thread
RE: Texas court overrules father and forces sex change on 7-year-old boy (updated title) - LeBeau - 10-24-2019 05:38 PM
RE: Praise god - pitbullowner - 02-08-2020, 06:53 AM