Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Easy jobs I can get with a banking and finance degree?
scorpion Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

RE: Easy jobs I can get with a banking and finance degree?
If you're a hustler and have good social skills you could do financial advising/life insurance sales. It's extremely difficult to start out but if you can get over the initial hump it's pretty smooth sailing and good money. After a few good years you're making six figures and "working" 20-30 hours a week, and by working I mean basically just talking to people. By that point most of your new business should come from referrals as well. I've known a couple guys who went this route. They've got plenty of money and ample time to enjoy it, and not much work stress to deal with. But again, it's seriously fucking difficult to start out. I wouldn't consider it unless you know for a fact you're hungry enough to gut out those lean early years, when you will be busting your ass and facing constant rejection.

"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.” - Romans 8:18
12-28-2018 12:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Easy jobs I can get with a banking and finance degree? - scorpion - 12-28-2018 12:32 AM