Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

American Psychological Association (APA) deems 'Traditional Masculinity' harmful
BaatumMania Offline
Banned

RE: American Psychological Association (APA) deems 'Traditional Masculinity' harmful
(01-10-2019 01:34 AM)Veloce Wrote:  
(01-09-2019 12:33 PM)Waqqle Wrote:  [Image: ef00a9a17b369f660a8586007f20a5fedb2514c4...3ff3a7.jpg]

As a side note, the CES (consumer electronics show) convention is going on in Vegas right now. Generally speaking, it's the largest convention of the entire year, bringing in 180,000+ attendees.

A HUGE amount of the attendees I'm seeing are guys like these Nu-males. I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but I keep seeing them travel in packs. They're just so...savvy, and upbeat. It reminds me of early game, breaking guys of bad habits like using too many excessive hand gestures or coming across as too excited. They're the antithesis of cool. It's one thing to read the forum and see these discussions of Silicon Valley invading politics. It's quite another to see the enemy face-to-face.

I can't help but feel that they'll all get a rude awakening at some point.

But where did they all come from?

I remember the internet in the 2000s and even the late 1990s. Back then I wouldn't say Numales / SoyBoys were using it that much. And yes I was even on forums like Totse and other bulletin forums I can't recall the name of. Hell one of the early social media outlets was MySpace and that place was actually attracted a lot of wannabe thugs (not SoyBoys).

Hell just as recent as 10 years ago people would make jokes on those kind of websites like: "there's no black people on the internet". So the previous internet atmosphere wasn't on the left spectrum except on sexual topics (even online communities that were setup to discuss Marxism were pretty rare and ghost towns). Dare I say it hasn't changed much. Like anytime I read YouTube comments I rarely see anyone supporting the SJWs.

While these guys kind of look like computer nerd physical stereotypes chances are 20 years ago their counterparts probably weren't on computers that much (because of the cost and/or obscurity) but they were definitely in academia and comic book stores?
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2019 03:49 AM by BaatumMania.)
01-10-2019 03:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes BaatumMania's post:
infowarrior1

Messages In This Thread
RE: American Psychological Association (APA) deems 'Traditional Masculinity' harmful - BaatumMania - 01-10-2019 03:45 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Traditional costumes Vladimir Poontang 33 4,474 10-16-2019 05:10 AM
Last Post: Vladimir Poontang
  Gillette releases new toxic masculinity commercial: "The Best Men Can Be" Mortay 628 82,780 08-22-2019 11:42 AM
Last Post: Simeon_Strangelight
  UK Bans Harmful Gender Stereotypes in Ads Salinger 14 1,713 06-23-2019 03:46 AM
Last Post: sterlingarcher