Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

American Psychological Association (APA) deems 'Traditional Masculinity' harmful
mataor Offline
Banned

RE: American Psychological Association (APA) deems 'Traditional Masculinity' harmful
(01-14-2019 01:58 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  I ran into a nu-male at lunch today. Was getting some water from the soda fountain, and I must've inadvertently been blocking him, because I heard a sneering lisp behind me saying, "Well, this isn't making my day any easier."
I turned around and saw a guy, 5'9'' or so, at least 300 pounds, with a graying beard, a balding head, and a Super Mario Brothers T-Shirt stretched over a fat gut the size of two spare tires. He must've been easily 40 or so from the look of it.

One of the most disgusting things I've ever seen.
Why would you do that to yourself?

Because he was told by a female friend of him that looks does not matter, he only have to be a nice, caring, sensitive guy.

I am sure most of us were nice, caring and sensitive dudes. The difference is, we somehow realized it was not working and instinctively started looking for the red pill; we were lucky enough to find the books and resources about it despite the massive apparatus against masculinity.

Do you remember when you swallowed the red pill? For me, it was when I read the rational male, and it was not easy. It is like when a child is told Santa Claus does not exist.
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2019 02:15 PM by mataor.)
01-14-2019 02:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like mataor's post:
PapayaTapper, lonewolf1992

Messages In This Thread
RE: American Psychological Association (APA) deems 'Traditional Masculinity' harmful - mataor - 01-14-2019 02:13 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Traditional costumes Vladimir Poontang 33 4,501 10-16-2019 05:10 AM
Last Post: Vladimir Poontang
  Gillette releases new toxic masculinity commercial: "The Best Men Can Be" Mortay 628 83,159 08-22-2019 11:42 AM
Last Post: Simeon_Strangelight
  UK Bans Harmful Gender Stereotypes in Ads Salinger 14 1,734 06-23-2019 03:46 AM
Last Post: sterlingarcher