Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

The RVF worst-case-scenario survival/preparedness thread.
JakeHighwell Offline
Pigeon

RE: The RVF worst-case-scenario survival/preparedness thread.
The best piece of advice I could give you all is stay away from...

- Areas of high population concentrations
- Locations with high value nuclear targets

The two worse case scenarios I see potentially happening is a limited nuclear exchange with Russia or a societal civil war

A limited nuclear exchange with Russia could be triggered if a Democrat gets in 2020. Expect the Russian Collusion narrative to be used as impetus to go after Russia and Conservatives who supported the POTUS

Liberal antagonization in a worse case scenario could trigger social unrest. Any incident of social unrest is a bad scenario to be in. Curious what that would be like, think Katrina in NO on a much larger scale

In a limited nuclear exchange high value military targets will be the first to be hit. (I.e Washington DC, Jacksonville, San Diego) to name a few locations. Most Russian ICBMs have multiple warheads. One missile can take out an entire metropolitan area. I’d suggest a study of nuclear weapon yeilds as well as primary and secondary targets. Highly unlikely this scenario will happen but it’s important to be aware of the strategic threats

Most issues we will face in the next decade are efforts by the left to impede and erode the foundations of our society

The “New World Order” is in fact the replacement of the Judeo-Christian order with a motley mix of feminism, LGBTQ, social castes and Satanism

Everyone should be able to survive in the wilderness. At least, have a working knowledge of flora and fauna. Know how to build a shelter and start a fire. Watching videos and reading books are good places to start.

Most importantly is being physically fit and healthy. Being able to survive in a worse case scenario will be aided by being physically fit.

Most of all, being spiritually sound is important. There are a lot of temptations that will even be more prevalent in a worse case scenario. Having a strong faith could make the difference.
06-18-2019 04:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The RVF worst-case-scenario survival/preparedness thread. - JakeHighwell - 06-18-2019 04:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Worst crime ever? Georgepl 36 3,587 08-26-2019 06:58 AM
Last Post: Lovinglife
  Survival TV Show: Alone Suits 198 88,867 08-15-2019 09:12 AM
Last Post: ChefAllDay
  The Worst PUA In All History (is from RSD) Dolo 20 16,634 03-25-2019 07:53 PM
Last Post: Alpone