Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

The RVF worst-case-scenario survival/preparedness thread.
MusicForThePiano Offline
Woodpecker

RE: The RVF worst-case-scenario survival/preparedness thread.
(06-27-2019 02:52 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  
(06-26-2019 09:12 PM)redonion Wrote:  A friend of mine was asking me about buying guns and registering them. He lives in a state that requires registering your gun(s), but was asking me what I thought about buying a gun in a different state and keeping them illegally unregistered in his state. I wasn't sure the correct answer, but told him it's probably a good idea considering that gun confiscation is the next step after the abolishment of the 2A. Do you guys think it's worth the risk?

Your friend has at least one friend who asks strangers on an open internet forum whether he should break gun laws or not, so I would suggest "no", your friend's OPSEC is not adequate to skirt registration.

Corollary: if the 2A is gone and a nationwide gun theft occurs, the goon squad may have high powered rifles but most of them are going to be made up of diversity hires and liberal traitors or guys who don't have the stomach to say no to an evil order and face the consequences. Knowing this, you know the enemy's forces are either a) incompetent, b) brainwashed, c) inexperienced or d) all of the above.

So when they come to 'get' you, yeah, they'll get some, but also will be 'got' by quite a few, and there will be a lot of stalemates, advances, retreats, etc etc. You don't need a gun to take down a well-armed squad of troops if you can use your brain, one thing the left and the NWO underestimates in many men. I see this devolving into petty skirmishes and civil war without end, like most periods of intense strife throughout history. Thus is life.
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2019 05:01 AM by MusicForThePiano.)
06-27-2019 05:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes MusicForThePiano's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel

Messages In This Thread
RE: The RVF worst-case-scenario survival/preparedness thread. - MusicForThePiano - 06-27-2019 05:00 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Worst crime ever? Georgepl 36 3,571 08-26-2019 06:58 AM
Last Post: Lovinglife
  Survival TV Show: Alone Suits 198 88,714 08-15-2019 09:12 AM
Last Post: ChefAllDay
  The Worst PUA In All History (is from RSD) Dolo 20 16,616 03-25-2019 07:53 PM
Last Post: Alpone