I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Do sexy guys really get cold approached by random girls that often?
melikey Offline
Game Denialist

RE: Do sexy guys really get cold approached by random girls that often?
(02-06-2019 07:17 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  Assuming this isn't a troll question.

It's only the most desperate/drunk/horny/slutty girls that will approach a good looking guy.

Most women are scared shitless of approaching a guy and getting rejected by him is a fate worse than death.

I've been approached about 30 times over the years.
The vast majority of these girls were gross and disgusting.
Fat and ugly.
Below a 5.
The few girls that approached me, that weren't gross, were friends of friends and they recognized me from prior social events. (I guess this kind of counts but not really)

All of this changes if you are a celebrity of some kind. Fully expect to get approached non-stop. (actor, musician, athlete, IG, youtube, internet viral, etc)

This.. It seems like a super naive and unhealthy way of thinking to expect that you (or anyone else) would get approached by decent looking girls.

One thing that no one brought up yet is that it sometimes can be bad to be good looking (If you want to get approached). Girls are obviously too shy, if you are too much above them they will just be to scared to ever approach. I have seen them go indirect to good looking guys friends and so on many times or just dont approach at all but later say when they do get approached that they were too shy to say anything.
02-06-2019 09:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes melikey's post:
[email protected]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do sexy guys really get cold approached by random girls that often? - melikey - 02-06-2019 09:25 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Strange Irony of Attraction: Very Good Looking Guys Treated Like Ugly Guys copperwire 70 14,036 08-22-2019 06:07 AM
Last Post: HowardRourke
  At what age does cold day approaches become...just not right? 818 31 5,403 05-04-2019 05:07 PM
Last Post: PantyPeeler
  White guys who like cats also like Asian girls? mxb 10 2,016 02-28-2019 11:24 PM
Last Post: The Beast1