I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Do sexy guys really get cold approached by random girls that often?
Savonarola Offline
Banned

RE: Do sexy guys really get cold approached by random girls that often?
(02-06-2019 08:06 AM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  Total honesty here :I have been cold approached by 100 women in the US in my lifetime, I am 43. When I say cold approach I want to be very specific here- Not a college campus, not within a social circle - Ice cold , this women does not know me or people I associate with, and she overtly and directly begins the conversation and asks the first question. 90 of the 100 were absolute dogs-Fat, ugly , desperate women who were shooting way out of their league.

Outside of the US I get approached by hot women frequently , this is due to my height and the way I look-most of these interactions are out of curiosity-sometimes ,rarely, they lead to sex.

I think it's all about the vibe you project.

Me: I'm way above average, in both height and looks -- no ego here, just facts -- and am basically the 'hot guy' that women talk about. From a distance. In person, I've been cold approached maybe twice in my life. (Both were 7s.) Why? Beats me. I guess I just don't project a "mysterious" vibe.

However, an ex-buddy of mine was equally good-looking and equally tall; we were almost twins. But he got cold approached almost every night we went out together. I would watch the girls literally pass by me to open him. It was humbling but instructive. He had a mysterious vibe that drew women towards him. I knew his parents and they commented to me that girls had been pulled towards him since he was a little boy, so it was something natural.

So it's a natural vibe, you can't teach it. It's a weird charisma. Either you project it or you don't.

tl;dr Women can sense mystery.
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2019 09:56 AM by Savonarola.)
02-06-2019 09:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Savonarola's post:
alchemical

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do sexy guys really get cold approached by random girls that often? - Savonarola - 02-06-2019 09:55 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Strange Irony of Attraction: Very Good Looking Guys Treated Like Ugly Guys copperwire 70 14,024 Yesterday 06:07 AM
Last Post: HowardRourke
  At what age does cold day approaches become...just not right? 818 31 5,402 05-04-2019 05:07 PM
Last Post: PantyPeeler
  White guys who like cats also like Asian girls? mxb 10 2,016 02-28-2019 11:24 PM
Last Post: The Beast1