I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Do sexy guys really get cold approached by random girls that often?
aswifty Offline
Banned

RE: Do sexy guys really get cold approached by random girls that often?
(02-06-2019 11:10 AM)LINUX Wrote:  I'll give you an honest answer for an honest question without the bullshit.

In 2017 - 2018, I spent the majority of my time in a club. I was on an unhealthy amount of trenbolone, doing cardio twice a day, and I had more muscle mass than 98% of men in my town.

Me running night game would involve me going to a night club and standing in the middle of the dance floor, smiling, and waiting. And yes, I would be cold approached by 1-4 women directly or indirectly between the hours of 11-2am, every night, on a consistent basis. Never once did I approach anyone. I don't chase, I am the one that's chased.

Getting laid was like shooting fish in the barrel, but I was also in the top 99% of men in the club. I am not denying that.

After having a very major surgery, I lost a lot of muscle mass, and my value in the club went down drastically to almost non-existent. But thanks to muscle memory, hitting the gym hard, and eating healthy again, I'm almost back to where I was.

Physique, Masculinity, Confidence. If you want to be cold approached, that's what you need. If you don't have it, spend the next five years working toward it.

If this is true, than learning the skill of cold approaching women is more or less a waste of time, and the best method would to be is get good looking as possible, and eliminate neediness entirely and wait for girls to approach you. You do know your comments somewhat dispels the virtue of cold approaching women and learning game, if your intention is getting laid. I'm starting to agree with incels lol
02-06-2019 11:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do sexy guys really get cold approached by random girls that often? - aswifty - 02-06-2019 11:31 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Strange Irony of Attraction: Very Good Looking Guys Treated Like Ugly Guys copperwire 69 13,551 08-19-2019 06:56 PM
Last Post: just a human
  At what age does cold day approaches become...just not right? 818 31 5,389 05-04-2019 05:07 PM
Last Post: PantyPeeler
  White guys who like cats also like Asian girls? mxb 10 2,002 02-28-2019 11:24 PM
Last Post: The Beast1